KKL 409.1 OBD2 VAG-COM USB Cable Audi VW SEAT Volkswagen
Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide of 1990 or CAN Protocol cars.
VAG-COM (USB) KKL 409.1 Cable
- For Audi & VW
- OBD2/OBDII Interface
Used for ISO9141 and KWP2000 Transmission Protocol used in:
- Terminal K (Bus of communication)
- Terminal L (Ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU)
- OBD2 Interface for imported and domestic cars of all people in Europe, Audi, Skoda and the other including the red line of cars.
- Built-in microcomputer design, smart K line double conversion
- ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- K/L Diagnostic interface & cables work on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) launched after 1996 only.
- Supports ISO9141 protocol
- The Cables may work with some versions of the Carsoft